LogicGate is excited to offer a user community to our current customers - The Risk Crowd! The Risk Crowd will serve as a forum for all LogicGate customers to connect with each other and the LogicGate team. Within The Risk Crowd, you can share your GRC best practices and insights, stay up to date on new LogicGate features, and discuss all things LogicGate with other power users!
If you're interested in joining The Risk Crowd, please contact your Customer Success Manager!
The Risk Crowd Code of Conduct
We ask every member of The Risk Crowd to adhere to a code of conduct that aligns with our values as a company!
- Do the Right Thing - Be transparent and honest
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious, and share
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support each other
- Empower Each Other - Support other members of the community whenever possible
- Own It - Post and comment responsibly
- The goal of The Risk Crowd is to be an authentic place for discussion for discussion around GRC and LogicGate.
- The Risk Crowd is meant to help share knowledge on GRC and LogicGate best practices - not as a support channel to the LogicGate team. If you have questions on your platform, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your Customer Success Manager via email.
- No profanity or inappropriate posts will be tolerated.
- Respect other users' opinions and rights to post - don't dominate the conversation.
The Risk Crowd Channel Overview
- #logicgate-announcements - Where to go to learn of new offerings for content and support from LogicGate!
- #logicgate-product - Feature previews and other exciting news about the platform!
- #grc-watercooler - Come & discuss anything and everything GRC-related
- #best-practices - A place to share and explore GRC industry and LogicGate best practices
- #api-and-integrations - Share and discover interesting uses of the API and the latest news on integrations!