The Productivity Report provides data and statistics on the throughput and volume of Records that are moving through the various Workflows and Steps by user. This Report can be used to spot bottlenecks and areas for praise or improvement. Data for the current Step a Record is in will not be included. It's important to note that Productivity Entitlements only allow you to view the Reports and not edit them because they are system-generated.
Accessing Productivity Reports
In order to access the Productivity Reports module, you'll need the Productivity Module Entitlement granted to a Role you are currently a part of or be added to a Role with this Entitlement. Refer to the Module Entitlements for Roles article to learn more.
To access the Productivity Reports, navigate to the Reports -> Visual Reports tab. Then click Productivity in the left side bar under Visual Reports.
From here, select the process you would like to view by clicking any of the process tile at the top.
Productivity displays an aggregated table - a Table of Record productivity metrics aggregated by different groupings.
The Productivity Aggregated Table shows you a more detailed view of each Record and the metrics associated with it. You can choose different Aggregation Types for different views of the table. Below are the Aggregation Types you can use.
- User – This will display data in the table aggregated by user.
- Step –This will display data in the table aggregated by Step.
- Workflow – This will display data in the table aggregated by Workflow.
- Record – This will display data in the table aggregated by Records.
- Date Range – This is a filter function that will update the data table for a specific time period. The date is based on when a Record completed a Step or Workflow.
- Aggregate – This includes the users, Workflow or Step from which the Records are being aggregated. This depends on what you selected for an Aggregation Type.
- Total – This is the total number of completed Records for the given users, Workflows or Steps that are selected.
- Total time – This is the amount of time it took all the filtered Records to enter and finish the Workflow or Step. This time is based off of when a Record was created or was submitted to a Step or Workflow.
- Average Total Time – This is the average amount of time it took all filtered Records to enter and finish the Workflow or Step (total time divided by number of Records).
- Working Time- This is the aggregated amount of time that was spent 'In Progress' on all of the filtered Records. This time starts when a record goes from 'Assigned' to 'In Progress' and then ends when the user either submits the Record or is unassigned. Note: There will be no difference between Working Time and Total Time if a user created a Record and immediately completed the Record and submitted it to the next Step.
- Average Working Time – This is the average of amount of it took all of the filtered Records (once started) to finish the Workflow or Step.
- First Activity – The first activity date for the filtered row of data.
- Recent Activity – The most recent activity date for the filtered row of data.
Note: The Productivity Report only displays data for completed Records. For example, Records that are in progress in a given Step will not be included in the data for that Step in the report.