To copy an entire Application, click the gear icon to the right of the Application name, then click the Copy button.
A pop up modal will then appear. You have the ability to click into several of the objects being copied to specify what specifically will be carried over into the copied Application.
You can specify what will be included in the copied Application by checking or unchecking the checkboxes. All items that are checked will be copied and those that are left unchecked will not be.
Once you have specified what you would like copied, click COPY APPLICATION to copy the Application and exit the pop up modal.
It may take a few minutes to copy, but once the Application has been successfully copied it will appear in your Build library with the same name appended with "(Copy)".
If you do not see it appear, try searching for the Application name in the search box.
An Application copy will include the following items:
- Workflows, Steps and Paths in the Application. Not included: Workflow links and Relationship Reports pointing to Workflows in other Applications. Conditions that reference a specific User in the condition value.
- Jobs associated with this Application (as specified). Not included: Jobs with message recipients or an operations assignee that points to a specific User or operations that points to a specific Record.
- Visual Reports and Dashboards associated with this Application. Not included: Visual Reports on Dashboards that are from other Applications.
- Table Reports that only contain data from the Application being copied (as specified). Not included: Filters that point to specific Users
- Roles associated with the Application (as specified). Not included: Module entitlements, entitlements to Steps in other Applications, Users mapped to Roles, and User Group permissions.
- Layouts associated with the Application.