- On the login page, click the forgot password link
2) Enter the email address associated with your account and click the Request Password Reset button.
3) Follow the link in the email to reset your password.
Issue: I didn't receive an email with the reset link.
Resolution: Contact the owner of your Risk Cloud environment in your organization. Your account may have been locked due to 5 invalid login attempts. They are able to reset your account.
4) Provide a new password and click Activate Account. Password has to meet the following requirements:
- At least 10 characters
- Capital letter
- Symbol (underscores do not count as a symbol here, please try something else like $,@,#,&…etc)
5) Once activated, you will be directed back to the login page. Login using your email address and newly created password.