Add Fields to a Subsection to customize records to show applicable data to your end users.
Follow the steps below to add a Field to a Subsection:
1. Drag a Field from the "Available Fields" Section to the left of the Step Builder into the center of a Subsection.
Drop the Field when a green placeholder appears.
2. When the Field is first placed in the Step, it will be editable to the end user. To make the Field "Read-Only," toggle the Field-Settings Panel and click on Enabled, and the display will change to Read-Only.
3. To make the Field required, click the Asterisk icon. It will turn purple, indicating that the end user has to enter an input before the Record can be submitted.
4. Click the red X button to remove a Field from being displayed in this Step. This only removes the Field from the Section or Subsection of the Step. The Field will reappear in the "Available Fields" section, like at the beginning of Step 1.
5. To create a Conditional Edge Path based on the input of the Field, click the Edge Path icon.