A Step and its configuration can be copied within a Workflow. This can dramatically reduce the time to set up a Workflow if the Steps share a common organization and Tasks.
1) On the Workflow Canvas, right click the Step and choose the Copy option from the menu.
2) Right click on the Workflow where you would like to place the Step and select Paste from the menu. Note: Steps can only be copied within the same workflow. Steps can not be copied to a different workflow.
3) A copy of the Step is placed within the Workflow.
4) Update the name of the newly copied step by right-clicking the new step and click Edit. From the ensuing screen, re-name the step to something relevant to your workflow and and assign access Roles that should be allowed to view and/or edit Records that live within this new Step.
5) Route your workflow through this new step. To do this, while holding Shift on the keyboard, click on the starting step (in this case, Risk Assessment), and while holding down the mouse, drag and drop onto the destination step (in this case, Risk Review). In doing so, you will see a grey arrow indicating the Workflow routing has changed.
For more detail on configuring paths between steps, please review the Working with Paths help article.
For more detail on configuring your newly copied Step, please review the Creating a Step help article.