Quantify Insights are available to customers who have purchased Risk Cloud Quantify Premium. This article will walk you through how to create insights with the analyses you perform in Risk Cloud Quantify.
Accessing Quantify Insights
1. To access Quantify Insights, navigate to Reports and choose Quantify Insights in the dropdown menu. This option will be available to users who have Roles in Risk Cloud with both Quantify and Reporting entitlements.
The first type of Insight available is Compare Analyses. This will allow you to compare your loss exposure across multiple analyses.
2. To begin, you must select your "Analysis Workflow" and any other Workflows containing identifying information about the analyses you would like to compare.
3. Once you've chosen your Workflows for analysis, use the "Field columns" search bar to select the specific Fields you would like to compare from each Workflow.
4. Select up to 10 analysis records to compare.
5. Generate your Insight once you have chosen all the analysis records you want to compare.
6. Review your Insight!
Here, you can view a Loss Exceedance Curve with each selected analysis in the report. You can also view a data breakdown that includes values for Loss Exposure Minimum, Average, Median, Most Likely, and Maximum to compare the quantitative results of your selected analysis records.
If you are new to Risk Cloud Quanitfy, please view Get Started with Risk Cloud Quantify to learn more!
Please sign in to leave a comment.