Visualize your data to guide users to insights and next steps
Visual Reports allow you to visually display your data to get a quick glance at the metrics most important to you. You can embed several Visual Reports in a Dashboard to provide a holistic view of your GRC program.
The following types of charts are supported:
How to create Visual Reports
1. Navigate to Reports > Visual Reports using the menu. Click + New Visual Report.
2. Select a Workflow or a Table Report as the dataset for the Visual Report and click Continue.
3. Choose the Chart Type you want for your Visual Report and click Continue.
4. Select the Fields you want to build the Report on.
Based on the chart type you select, you'll be asked to select inputs:
- Line, Area, or Bar charts, you will be prompted to select a Field that will serve as the X-Axis.
- Scatter or Heatmap, you will be prompted to select Fields for the X-Axis and Y-Axis respectively.
- Donut chart, you will be prompted to select a Field that by which the chart will be sliced.
- Gauge chart, you will be prompted to select a Field based on which the gauge is displayed.
- Note that only discrete Fields can be added to Visual Reports. Available Fields for each chart are:
- Line, Area, Bar: Date Picker, Select, Multi-Select, Radio, Checkbox, User, Calculation, E Signature, Due Date, User Groups, Step
- Scatter: Date Picker, Select, Multi-Select, Radio, Checkbox, User, Calculation, E Signature, Number
- Heatmap, Donut, Metric, Gauge: Select, Multi-Select, Radio, Checkbox, User, Calculation, E Signature, User Groups, Step
5. Once you have selected the required Field(s), the chart will appear. Click Create Report at the top right to save the Visual Report. You can take advantage of various features of Visual Reports to further customize and enhance the colors of your Visual Reports.
Please sign in to leave a comment.