How to Configure a Record Report
The Records Report allows users to easily view information about Records. Users can filter Records based on Workflow, Step, or Status. By default, Record Name, Workflow, Current Step, Status, and User for each Record are displayed; however, a customized Layout can be used to display information you may choose. You can refer to Overview of Layouts for guidance on how to create Layouts.
Navigating to Records Report
Navigate to Reports > Table Reports using the menu. Then, using the menu on the left, click Records.
Select the appropriate Application from the drop-down.
How to see appropriate information
Records Reports allow users to easily view the most relevant information to them by selecting:
- The Layout for the data displayed. As mentioned above, by default, the Record Name, Workflow, Current Step, Status, and User of Records will be displayed. However, a custom Layout can be used to display relevant information.
- The Workflow the Records reside in. The Records Report will only display the Records that reside in the Workflow selected. In the image above, since no Workflow is selected, Records from all three Workflows in the Enterprise Risk Management Application are displayed.
- The Step the Records reside in. The Records Report will only display the Records that reside in the Step selected. A Workflow has to be chosen before a Step can be selected.
- The Status of the Records. You can choose to see only "Not Assigned," "Assigned," "In Progress," or "Complete" Records.
Export options and other functionality
- Data can be exported in the form of a CSV file or a XLSX file.
- Users can search for specific Records using the Search Bar at the top right corner.
- Users can enter a Record by clicking on the hyperlinked Record Name.
- Users can choose to display more than ten Records on a page by selecting the appropriate number of Records that should be displayed from the drop-down.