Overview of the various System Fields within Risk Cloud
System Fields Explained
System Fields are Risk Cloud auto-generated Fields for Records that can be utilized within Layouts, Table Reports, and Visual Reports. System Fields fall within one of three distinct categories: Record, Users, or Application. The image below shows a list of System Fields as seen in the Field Finder when creating a Table Report.
- Record Name - The unique name provided to each Record within a Workflow. The name can be edited by adjusting the name of the “Record Prefix” in the Workflow Modal.
- Status - Displays the current status of the specific Record (Not Assigned, Assigned, In Progress, Complete).
- Created Date - The date the Record was created.
- Checked Out Date - The date the Record was checked out by or assigned to the Current Assignee.
- Due Date - The date the Record is due. This can be based on a Workflow or Step SLA or determined by an End User while accessing the Record (if the Due Date field is visible within the Workflow).
- Completed Date - The date the Record reached an End Step within its Workflow. If the Record is no longer in an End Step (i.e. moved out for reassessment), then this Field will be null.
- Last Completed Date - Displays the date the Record was most recently moved to an End Step within a Workflow. If the Record is not currently in an End Step, then this Field will display the date that it most recently was.
- Record ID - Displays the unique, eight-digit string assigned to each Record. This string can also be found at the end of the URL when accessing that particular Record.
- Name - Displays the Primary Field value for the Record. When the Primary Field is null (i.e. hasn't been filled in for a Record), it display the system generated Record Name.
- Current Assignee - Displays the name of the user that currently has the Record assigned to them.
- Current Assignee ID - Displays the unique, eight-digit string assigned to each user within Risk Cloud.
- Creator - Displays the name of the user that created the Record. This Field will also display the User Group to which that particular user belongs, when applicable.
- Groups and Users - Displays the User Groups and individual users tagged to a Record. These users and the users in the Groups would be able to access the Record if User Groups are enabled on the Workflow.
- Current Step - Displays the name of the Step where the Record currently is.
- Current Step ID - Displays the unique, eight-digit string assigned to the Step the Record resides in.
- Origin Step - Displays the name of the Step where the Record was created.
- Origin Step ID - Displays the unique, eight-digit string assigned to the Step where the Record was created.
- Workflow - Displays the name of the Workflow where the Record is.
- Record Prefix - The prefix that is inserted at the beginning of the Record Name. The Record Prefix can be edited within the Edit Workflow modal.
- Workflow ID - Unique, eight-digit string assigned to the Workflow the Record is in. This string can be found at the end of the URL when accessing a particular Workflow.
For information on Field Types, refer to Field Types.
Please sign in to leave a comment.