How to assign or un-assign work from users en masse.
The Work > Bulk Assign page enables users (with the appropriate Entitlement) to assign and unassign work from other users. This page will be visible only if the user has been granted access to this functionality with an Entitlement. Access to the Bulk Assign page is granted to a Role using the Assign Module Entitlement.
1. To assign work to user(s), first ensure that the "Assign" button is toggled. This will then filter your view to show only Records that are not currently checked out to a user.
2. Then select a Layout to display data for the Records (Optional).
3. Select the Workflow and Step the Records you would like to assign reside in.
4. Select whom you would like to assign the work to from the Assignees dropdown. If there is more than one person, it will be randomly and evenly divided among the selected users. Only users who have access will be shown to be selected in the drop-down.
5) Click the blue Assign # Records to # User(s) button at the bottom of the screen to assign these items out.
1. To unassign Records from users, first ensure that the "Unassign" button is toggled. This will then filter your view to show only Records that are currently checked out to a user.
2. Select a Layout, Workflow, and Step to display the Records you would like to unassign.
3. Click Unassign to remove the assignee from the Records.