How to change a Workflow's Application
Whether you need to consolidate Applications, separate them, borrow from a Risk Cloud Exchange template, or reorganize, Risk Cloud includes the tools to move Workflows between Applications.
1. To move a Workflow, navigate to the Application containing the Workflow you want to move, then right-click the Workflow and select Edit Workflow.
2. Click the Change Application button.
3. Search for and select the Application to which you want to move the Workflow.
4. Review the warning before moving your Workflow. Changing the location of the Workflow will have permanent effects that cannot be reversed automatically. Once you have reviewed the warning, click Change Application.
5. A loading animation appears as the Workflow is moved to the new Application.
6. After the Workflow is successfully moved, a notification will be displayed in the top-right corner of Risk Cloud, including a link to the Application where the Workflow was moved.
For more resources on Workflow management and configuration, please see:
Please sign in to leave a comment.