Google Drive Integration
This feature currently requires LogicGate Admin approval to enable. If you are interested in having it enabled in your environment please reach out to your LogicGate team member!
Now, using the power of Google Drive, users can easily attach evidence to a Risk Cloud Record.
Files can easily be downloaded, converted to PDF, and attached through Google Drive, adding a level of trust and proof of point in time compliance. Things like screenshots, configurations, and code snippets can be added to Google Drive and added to Risk Cloud Records with ease for future repeated access for control evidence.
More information on using this integration on attachment fields in Records can be found here. This feature also greatly complements our Automated Evidence Collection offering, if you are interested in getting started with AEC please reach out to your LogicGate team member.
Field in Focus
Field in Focus is a further enhancement to forms that are leveraging the newest record experience, UXRI. By addressing the common usability challenge of guiding users to the next relevant input field in a form, particularly in situations where there are numerous optional or read-only fields and validation requirements, Field in Focus simplifies the user journey. The visual highlighting of the next field of interest draws attention to the user and makes it easier to navigate complex forms and overall streamlines the form-filling process and reduces user frustration and errors.
- Wraparound Text for Selected Fields: When a select or multi-select field has options that are too long, in the past the text was truncated with ellipsis making it difficult to view the entire copy of the option and discern the difference between options. Now, wraparound text for overflowing select and multi-select field options makes it easier for an end-user to view the entire option and make an accurate selection.
New in Risk Cloud Exchange
New and Updated Content:
- NIST 800-53 5.1.1: Updated import files are now available
- SCF 2023.4: Minor updates
- Physical Security Risk Management Application: A new application designed to enable risk and security teams to perform physical security risk assessments on their organization's facilities to evaluate a variety of security domains.
- Network and Information Security (NIS) 2 Directive: A framework available to help enhance the security of network and information systems within the EU.
You can visit Risk Cloud Exchange or connect with your LogicGate team member for more information and to get started with any of this material!