Microsoft Office 365 Integration
LogicGate is happy to introduce a native integration with Microsoft 365 to help organizations effectively manage documentation and reports within one holistic platform. It enables users to view, edit and collaborate on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files across multiple teams and entire risk programs. Some key benefits:
- Save time. No more downloading and then re-uploading documents in order to edit them. View and edit files without leaving Risk Cloud.
- Collaborate. Communicate and work with multiple stakeholders on the same documents at the same time.
- See the full picture. Keep your records up-to-date at all times and track changes for better visibility into your risk processes.
Microsoft 365 subscription required for advanced editing functionality.
Metric Report Enhancements
Users will now be able to calculate and display new values with our Metric-type Visual Report. These new values include sums and averages. Users will also be able to specify the Field values that contribute to a Record count or Sum/Average value.
- Browser Notifications: After June 15, 2022 Risk Cloud will no longer load on Internet Explorer. If a user is using an unsupported browser there will be a notification with preferred browsers.
- Re-Order Workflows: Configure the order for your Workflows within an Application to decide in what order those Workflows appear for your end-users across Risk Cloud.
- Risk Cloud Quantify:
- Active Analysis Messaging - You will now see a message on each analysis indicating which is the active analysis for the linked scenario.
- Visual Reports using Quantify Outputs - You are now able to create visual reports off of table reports that utilize the various Risk Cloud Quantify outputs.
- Risk Cloud Quantify is an add-on offering, please reach out to your CSM for more information.
New in Risk Cloud Exchange (RCX)
Now Available and Recently Updated Content:
We have heard your feedback and are actively working to improve our comments functionality! The first iteration of these improvements have been focused on comments notifications. Now the Risk Cloud will notify subscribed users if a comment has been added to a record. Users are able to manually subscribe to records, and will automatically be subscribed to records they are assigned to or have previously commented upon. Users will also have the ability to opt out of comment notifications at the user-level under the "notifications preferences" tab of the user profile page.
- Improved Record Printing: Now able to get all data from linked workflow sections and relationship reports into a printable view
- Ability to navigate to Home from Application Canvas
- Builder Entitlement View: View the number of users that have the Build or Admin>All entitlement on the Account page as well as on the Users page to better keep track of who has Build access