How to add Sections and Subsections to a Step to display Fields on a form
In order to add or display Fields in a Step, you must first add a Section and a Subsection to house the Fields. Follow the steps below to add Sections and Subsections to a Step:
1. Click on Add Form Section at the bottom of the Step builder. Sections serve as physical placeholders for Subsections, which in turn house Fields.
2. To rename the Section, click on the pencil icon next to "New Section" and edit the name.
3. To delete a Section, click on the gear icon at the right of the Section and click Delete Section.
4. To add a new Subsection to a Section, click Add Subsection located at the bottom-left of the Section. This will add the new Subsection to the page. To rename the Subsection click on the pencil icon next to "New Subsection" and edit the name. To delete the Subsection, click on the gear icon located to the right within the Subsection and click Delete.
5. To change the width of the Subsection, click on the gear icon located to the right within the Subsection and click + or - for the appropriate width (33%, 50%, 66% or 100%).
6. To change the icon of the Subsection or the color displayed at the top of the Subsection, click on the icon at the top-left of the Subsection and select the icon and/or color of your choice from the picker.
7. Once you've created a Subsection, you can begin to drag and drop Fields into your form. Refer to the Creating a Field to learn more about creating new Fields.
Please sign in to leave a comment.