Using Date Calculations on Record Pages
With this release comes the ability to create a new calculation field specific to dates to be able to compare two custom date-picker or due date fields. This allows users to gain a better understanding of aging and productivity based on things like time to complete, x items completed in a given time period, etc.
Additional information creating and using Date Calculation Fields can be found here. Limitations and the ability to up-vote future feature enhancements can also be found at the bottom of the article.
Look out for future improvements to Date Calculations coming soon!
Risk Cloud Quantify Enhancements
Risk Cloud Quantify is an add-on offering, please reach out to your CSM for more information.
- Access: Users can now navigate to their Quantify functionality via the Home Screen.
- Compare Analyses: In order to make better decisions about risk, analyses can now be compared over time or with or without various control sets.
- Download Monte Carlo Simulation Data: This feature allows users to download 50,000 simulation data points from Risk Cloud Quantify. These data points can be leveraged to generate more complex reports and visualizations as needed.
Updates to Editing Layouts
As continuation of updates being made to Layouts, learn more in the January 2023 Updates, users can now edit Layouts directly from Linked Workflow sections and Relationship Reports. Updating or making edits to a Layout will update all the places where that Layout is used.
- Field Change Audit History Data: A bug was identified in the field change audit history feature. This bug has now been resolved and we can confirm that the historical data in your field audit logs for all records is correct.
- Control Access to Selected Redirects: Selected redirects will only appear on Records access by Risk Cloud Users and will no longer appear for External and Public Users.
- Search for a User by Name or Email on Records: Now users will be able to search for a User by Name or Email Address while assigning a record or adding a user to the "User Groups" section of a record for record-level access.
- Track External User Logins: Looking to see when your External User last access a record? Use the "Last Login" field in the External Users table in the User Page to see when your user.
New in Risk Cloud Exchange (RCX)
Recently added and updated content:
Please sign in to leave a comment.