Microsoft Teams Integration
On the Integrations page you will now see a native Microsoft Teams option. This integration provides users with notification options through Microsoft Teams and job automations, with the ability to configure notifications to MS teams Users or Channels.
To set up, a user will need to create a LogicGate teams user in their Azure account, and then configure a job to send these notifications.
More information on how to get started with Microsoft Teams <> Risk Cloud:
- Configure a Microsoft Teams User in Azure
- Configure the Microsoft Teams Integration
- Creating a Job that uses Microsoft Teams
Expanded Jobs History
On the Jobs History tab, as well as the History tab on an individual job, users will now be provided with an expanded look at the jobs history. Expanded jobs history allows users to view the status of not only the over all job, but each operation. Additionally, "Execution Details" reasoning has been added to each operation to see why it was successful, failed, or did not fire or meet conditions.
Examples of execution details that users will now be able to see:
- Clear a field operation and the field is already blank
- Record linking operation that tries to link a record that is already mapped with a 1:1 relationship
New in Risk Cloud Exchange (RCX)
New and Recently Updated Content: