- Move a Workflow: With this release comes the ability to move a Workflow from one Application to another. This is especially useful if a Workflow was built in a Draft Application and you want to move it to a Live one, take an existing Workflow from a Risk Cloud Exchange template, or do some reorganization. More information on using this feature can be found here.
- Additional Workflows in Table Reports: Previously, the limit for adding Workflows to Table Reports was 4; that number has been increased to 6, including the base Workflow. This will allow you to report on more data and expand the connectivity of your data in LogicGate. To enable this feature in your environment, please contact LogicGate Support.
New in Risk Cloud Exchange (RCX)
- Cyber Risk Solution Success Kit: The Success Kit provides the resources needed to start building out a Cyber Risk Solution, with additional enablement to allow for growth in maturity and move towards a more holistic view of GRC. If you want to learn more about getting started with a Cyber Risk Solution Success Kit, contact your LogicGate CSM!
- GRC Content Tab in Risk Crowd: For existing Risk Crowd users, the "GRC Resources" tab contains a menu of all available solutions and their related resources! If you are not currently a user, Risk Crowd can be joined here.
Custom Date Calculations
The ability to create Date Calculation Fields using custom, global, and system date Fields and display them on records was released earlier this year. More information on starting and using these fields can be found here.
With this latest release, you can add Date Calculation Fields to Table Reports and Layouts and use sort and filter functionality.
The ability to add Date Calculations to Visual Reports, Fields in Jobs, conditions, and relative Date Calculations is not included.
Multiple Operations in Jobs
Your building experience just got better! You can now add multiple operations to the same Job and have them be ordered in a way that works best for your needs (Operations will fire in the order displayed). To enable this feature in your environment please contact LogicGate Support.
Example Use Cases:
- Do you want to update a Field and include the new information in the message? Now you can!
- Want to send a message before updating a Field? Now you can!
- Want to trigger a Job and have it create and link a child record AND reset the due date in the same Job? Now you can!
SCIM Group Syncing
If you use the out-of-the-box SCIM Integration for provisioning Risk Cloud users, you will now be able to automatically add users to Risk Cloud Roles based on their attributes in your directory system. This eliminates the need for Risk Cloud Admins to add SCIM users to a specific role manually and enables you to more effectively manage the identity information of your users and set reliable access controls for your environment.
More information on getting started with SCIM can be found here.
- Asynchronous Table Report Export: Allows users to export larger and more complex table reports. After clicking "Download" for a report export, the user will receive an email and a link to access the report when the export is complete. More details on exporting can be found here.
- To enable this feature in your environment, please contact LogicGate Support.
- Risk Cloud Quantify Output Reporting:
- Allow Quantify outputs to be used in Calculations, including min/max/average/median/most likely.
- Allow Quantify outputs to be used across Reporting Features, including Table and Visual Reports and Layouts. Outputs will be available under Custom Fields when creating a report.
- Automated Evidence Collection API Endpoint: A new endpoint to push evidence files into the Risk Cloud by setting up a connection to secure, custom, or on-prem systems, without giving access to LogicGate.
- Job Deletion Consequences: When a user attempts to delete something in Risk Cloud, a message will now display the number of affected jobs and conditions.
- Number Formatting (EUR & GBP): Users will be able to configure number fields to display in Euros or Great British Pounds.
- Jobs History Improvements: Jobs executions older than 6 months will be deleted from the Job History page to allow faster load times.
- Field Duplication: A new field can be created by duplicating an existing field and will carry over selectable values, default values, and labels that can be used when creating the new field.
Please sign in to leave a comment.