- Number Formatting in Calculations: With this feature, users will be able to configure calculation fields to display as a chosen currency (USD/EUR/GBP).
- This will be reflected across the platform in the following areas: On the Record, Table Reports, Visual Reports, Layouts, Risk Cloud Documents, and Fields in Jobs
Export All Record Attachments: This feature allows users to bulk export all attachments from a record instead of clicking download on each attachment field one at a time.
Default Assignee from User Field in Bulk Create & Link: When configuring Bulk Create & Link as a builder, you'll now have the ability to set the default assignee for BCAL-created records based on a user field.
For example, if you're configuring BCAL to create multiple Control Evaluation records at once, you can set the default assignee of each Control Evaluation record to the relevant Control Owner (or other preferred user field).
- Okta Integration Updates: An update has been made to the existing Okta Integration that includes the ability to push Groups to Risk Cloud via SCIM. This change eliminates the need for additional integrations and manual effort and allows you to more effectively and easily manage identity information for your users. More information on using SCIM can be found here.
New in Risk Cloud Exchange and LogicGate Learning
- Australian ISM - June 2023
- FedRAMP Controls Update: Reflecting the FedRAMP transition from NIST 800-53 Rev. 4 to NIST 800-53 Rev. 5
You can visit Risk Cloud Exchange or connect with your LogicGate team member for more information and to get started.
New Learning Resources: